Profile Photo

Studio7 MediaOffline

•
5 out of 5
•
4 Ratings
  • Profile picture of Studio7 Media

    Studio7 Media

    • 1 week, 2 days ago
    Profile picture
    • 1 week, 2 days ago

    MONDAY HAS ENTERED THE CHAT… ☕😂

    New day.
    New week.
    New opportunities.

    And apparently… a brand-new list of things I somehow convinced myself I could accomplish in seven days. 🤦‍♀️😂

    06:00-ish — FAITH FIRST. 🙏

    Before the phone.
    Before the messages.
    Before everybody needs something.
    Before I start trying to control the week…
    God first.

    Because I’ve learned that I don’t need to have the whole week figured out. I just need to know Who I’m walking into it with.

    08:00 — BUSINESS ZEE CLOCKS IN. 💻

    Laptop open.
    Coffee nearby.
    Big dreams activated.
    Emails.
    Messages.
    Content.
    Clients.
    Ideas.

    And naturally, approximately 17 new business ideas that were absolutely NOT on this week’s plan. 😂

    10:30 — CEO ZEE IS FEELING CONFIDENT. 🔥

    Plans are being made.
    Things are happening.

    We are ELEVATING.

    At this point I am completely convinced that I have my life together.

    Please don’t disturb the illusion. 🤣

    13:00 — REAL LIFE ENTERS THE MEETING. 😳

    WhatsApps multiply.
    Something doesn’t go according to plan.
    I remember there are only 24 hours in a day.
    And suddenly I’m looking at my diary thinking…

    “Zee… who exactly did you think was going to do all of this?” 😂

    Also Zee:
    Adds another idea to the list.
    Obviously.

    15:00 — TIME TO RESET. ❤️

    And this is the part I’m learning to appreciate.

    Not every productive day looks perfect.
    Not every Monday needs to change your entire life.

    Sometimes winning looks like answering the email.
    Taking the walk.
    Doing the workout.
    Making the phone call.
    Praying instead of panicking.
    Taking one more step.
    And simply showing up.

    So Monday…

    You don’t have to be perfect.

    Neither do I.

    We’ve just got to keep moving.

    Because this woman isn’t chasing perfection anymore.

    She’s choosing progress.

    Same Zee.
    Different Monday.
    Still learning.
    Still building.
    Still laughing at herself.
    Still Elevating. 🔥

    Monday status:
    ☕ Coffee — required.
    🙏 Faith — activated.
    💻 Dreams — under construction.
    😂 Chaos — highly probable.
    🔥 Giving up — NOT ON THE AGENDA.

    We can only go UP from here. ❤️

    #ZeesElevate #TheWomanBehindTheElevation #MondayWithZee #MondayMotivation #ElevationInProgress #StillElevating #FaithFirst #ProgressNotPerfection #WomenInBusiness #EntrepreneurLife #RealLifeRealGrowth #ShowUp #KeepGoing #NewWeekNewGoals #PurposeDriven #WeCanOnlyGoUp

Presentation

Business Information

Company Details

Company Name

Studio7 Media

Company Contact Number:

+27 79 529 8376

Company Email:

studio7@prestigebusinessnetwork.com

Main Industry

Design & Development

Country Of Origin

South Africa

Services

Studio7 Media

We are here to provide content for all the user's on this platform. With Fair Pricing. Web Developer, Content Creator & Graphic Designer. We are creatively passionate, with a unique blend of skills in content creation, graphic design and web development. We thrive at turning ideas into impactful digital realities.

"Studio7 Media"

Studio7 Media. We are here to provide content for all the user's on this platform. Our pricing will always be fair and much lower than having all your content out sourced. Please feel Free to take advantage of our services. We have already contributed to 90% of our user's. We are creating a Business orientated community. Here you will be able to do business, advertise and free of random noisy nonsense.

Web Developer, Content Creator & Graphic Designer

Whether it’s branding, UI/UX design, or full-stack web development, We bring precision, creativity, and a results-driven approach to every project. We love pushing boundaries and finding innovative solutions that make both users and clients happy.

Video Content & Editing

We are here to provide Video content & Edit any Content if Provided for all the user's on this platform. With Fair Pricing.

Stay Connected

Products

Business Skills & Strengths.

Adobe Audition
100%
Adobe Photoshop
100%
Adobe Video Encoder
100%
Adobe Premiere
100%
Corel Draw
100%
WordPress/CMS
100%
Adobe Dream Weaver
100%
CSS Style Sheet
100%
Adobe After Effects
100%
Java Script
100%
PHP
100%
HTML
100%
Video Editing & Production
100%
Graphic Design
100%
Web Design
100%