Profile Photo

Studio7 MediaOffline

•
5 out of 5
•
4 Ratings
Profile Photo
August 18, 2026
Received excellent service with creating my profile fir PBN
Profile Photo
December 24, 2025
From designing engaging graphics and brand visuals to building responsive, dynamic websites, I thrive at turning ideas into impactful digital realities. Whether it’s branding, UI/UX design, or full-stack web development, I bring precision, creativity, and a results-driven approach to every project. Highly Recommended...
Profile Photo
December 22, 2025
Designing engaging graphics and brand visuals to building responsive, dynamic websites, I thrive at turning ideas into impactful digital realities. There are few out there with this quality...
Profile Photo
December 21, 2025
Excellent Graphic Designer and Web Developer. Has done work for some very big company names, for example Vodacom....
Please wait...

Business Skills & Strengths.

Adobe Audition
100%
Adobe Photoshop
100%
Adobe Video Encoder
100%
Adobe Premiere
100%
Corel Draw
100%
WordPress/CMS
100%
Adobe Dream Weaver
100%
CSS Style Sheet
100%
Adobe After Effects
100%
Java Script
100%
PHP
100%
HTML
100%
Video Editing & Production
100%
Graphic Design
100%
Web Design
100%