Profile Photo

Zee ElevateOffline

•
5 out of 5
•
1 Rating
  • MONDAY HAS ENTERED THE CHAT… ☕😂

    New day.
    New week.
    New opportunities.

    And apparently… a brand-new list of things I somehow convinced myself I could accomplish in seven days. 🤦‍♀️😂

    06:00-ish — FAITH FIRST. 🙏

    Before the phone.
    Before the messages.
    Before everybody needs something.
    Before I start trying to control the week……Read More

    1 Share
  • MEET THE WOMAN BEHIND THE ELEVATION. ❤️

    Same Zee.
    Different chapter.
    Still Elevating. 🔥

    For a long time, Zee’s Elevate has been about helping other people rise, be seen, and believe that there is more inside them.

    But somewhere along the way, I realised something…

    I’m still elevating too.
    I’m still learning.
    Still growing…Read More

    Profile Photo liked this

Presentation

Business Information

Company Details

Company Name

Zee Elevate

Company Email:

info@zeeselevate.com

Main Industry

Marketing

Country Of Origin

South Africa

Services

Marketing

Marketing is the process of identifying, anticipating, and satisfying customer needs to create valuable exchanges. It bridges the gap between a business and its audience, ensuring a company delivers the right product to the right people while meeting its financial goals. Unlike direct sales, which focus on closing a specific transaction, marketing is about laying the groundwork for sustainable growth. It educates the public about solutions they may not know exist, builds lasting consumer loyalty, and transforms a simple product into a recognized, trusted brand.

Social Media Marketing

Utilizing digital platforms, search engines, social networks, and email to connect directly with consumers online.

Online Marketing

Creating valuable, educational, or entertaining content to build trust and authority with an audience.

Stay Connected

Products

Business Skills & Strengths.

Elevate & Thrive!
100%
Excellent Service
100%
Trust & Reliability
100%
Direction
100%
Clarity & Encouragement
100%

Featured

With Us

Belong ... Elevate ... Thrive!

This isn’t just a service—it’s a mentorship. Whether you’re a small business owner, a creator wanting to share your passion, or someone simply eager to start telling your story, I’m here to walk this road with you. I want to be the person you run to for direction, clarity, and encouragement. Zee’s Elevate is rooted in values that matter: self-control, gentleness, peace, kindness, faithfulness, patience, joy, goodness, and love.

Quote

Let’s build something beautiful together. Self-control, gentleness, peace, kindness, faithfulness, patience, joy, goodness, and love.

Zeelia Prins